As pointed out in the ANC Constitution, the ANC in all its structures must have sub-committees in order to share responsibilities and carry all its functions.
The appointed Eastern Cape Sub-Committee Conveners are:
1. Elections Head (Provincial PET Coordinator) – Mlibo Qoboshiyane
2. Organising and Campaigns – Phumelele Ndamase
3. Social Transformation – Lindelwa Dunjwa.
4. Political Education – Phumulo Masualle.
5. legislature & governance – Nomakhosazana Meth.
6. Economic transformation – Alfred Mtsi.
7. Peace and Stability (International relations) – Mzoleli Mrara.
8. Health – Phumza Dyantyi,
9. Education – Fundile Gade
10. CRATA – Nonceba Kontsiwe
11. Disciplinary Committee -Mzuyanda Sokujika.
12. Communication committee – Oscar Mabuyane.
13. Finance and fundraising – Tandiswa Marawu.
14. Deployment committee – Phumulo Masualle.
The ANC Eastern Cape Provincial Executive Committee has a constitutional responsibility to oversee the work of the organisation in 8 regions of the province, the appointed Regional Conveners for this task are as follows;
1. Alfred Nzo Region – Nomakhosazana Meth.
2. OR Tambo Region – Pumelele Ndamase
3. Joe Gqabi Region- Sandile Sello
4. Chris Hani Region- Mzoleli Mrara
5. Buffal City Metro Region – Lindelwa Dunjwa
6. Amathole Region – Nancy Sihlwayi
7. Nelson Mandela Metro Region- Mlibo Qoboshiyane.
8. Sarah Baartman Region – Zukiswa Ncitha.